Write for Us
We accept guest posts, but please note that we only accept content related to the topics mentioned below.
Guest Post Guidelines
Please read the following guidelines before submitting your post-
Here are some topic ideas, so please ensure your article is related to one of these. We will not accept them otherwise.
- Articles of General and Current Interest, especially related to women
- Book reviews, Book Store Reviews
- Travel and Holiday Destinations- Your recommendations
- Food & Food Places- Your impressions of food places
- Women’s Fashion – Outfit Ideas, Clothes, Jewelry, Shoes, Hats, Handbags, Luggage, Sunglasses, Watches, Accessories, etc
- Beauty and Personal Care – Makeup tips, Hairstyles, Haircare, Nails, Skincare, Body care etc. (we don’t accept CBD, plastic surgery, weight loss, or any medical topics.)
- Wedding – Dresses & Jewellery
- Wellness & Fitness – Wellness & Fitness tips.
- Minimum length 800 words, maximum length could be 2000 words.
3. Write for Real People
- Articles should be well-researched and informative. Emphasis should be on quality content that provides value and knowledge to our readers. The articles are written for real people, not for search engines. Keep in mind the target audience; women in the age group of 18-70, and keep the articles engaging. We don’t accept articles that say nothing.
Please give the source of statistics, images, and quotes used in the content. If your article contains images, please use your images or free images from the internet. Please add proper resource links if you’re using other people’s photos.
At AboutHer, we follow a particular post format and expect you to do the same.
- The article should be scannable and should have a flow.
- Keep your tone casual and conversational. Inform, don’t lecture.
- Formatting preferences include using H2 and H3 title tags properly capitalised (i.e. How to Write a Blog Post).
- Keep your paragraphs short – 2-3 sentences each.
You MUST be the article’s author, it should be your original work, and if we find a duplicate article on the Internet, we will not publish it.
Before you send us your articles, please send a list of your previous posts published on other sites.
The article should include proper links, and the outbound links should be related to our site’s theme.
How to Submit Your Article
It’s easy to send your articles via email. You can submit your articles in a .txt file or Microsoft Word Document.
If you wish to write for us, you can send us your ideas and pitch before you submit the full article.
Send us your article at firstname.lastname@example.org.