Also known as “Gandusha” or “Kavalagraha”
- Daily Routine/Lifestyle
- Warm Sesame/coconut oil – gargle or “swish” it in the mouth for a few minutes. Best done in the mornings, before eating or drinking anything. Before brushing.
- Used for cleaning the mouth. Draws out toxins from the body/stomach.
- 2-3 tbsp of oil to ½ fill the mouth. Best done for 5 minutes as saliva mixes with the oil.
- Then split out. Brush as normal.
- Post oil pulling the color of the oil changes to off white.
- Best anti-aging routines
- Heals receding gums prevents Bad Breath, reduces teeth sensitivity
- Reduces fine lines + wrinkles. Prevents dark circles + puffiness around the eyes.
- Helps insomnia, tinnitus, facial palsy + dry eyes
- Also helpful for lower back ache, sciatica, constipation, irregular periods + dysmenorrhea.
When not to:
- Breast facing
- Postnatal period
- Post operative phase
This tip was shared by Ma Earth Botanicals; a company committed to nature-inspired wellness. They combine timeless natural remedies with signature Aromatherapy to balance your body’s earth, wind, fire, water, and ether.
Save 10% at Ma Earth Botanicals. Use code “ABOUTHER10” at checkout.
What do you think?