The markets are flooded with a variety of skincare and beauty products. While you may be in awe at picking mesmerising scented products beautifully packed and labelled in aesthetic designs and soothing colours, chances are you are falling for the red flags. What really matters is what these products exactly contain, and here we are, once again, to help you select Herbal Beauty Products over conventional ones. Why? Read on.
What are Herbal Products?
Herbal products contain natural ingredients, Lotus Herbals Almond Nourish Daily Nourishing Body Lotion SPF 20, that are free from pesticides, insecticides, herbicides, and genetically altered ingredients. The raw materials and the production processes, both are free from chemicals and synthetically treated ingredients.
What are Conventional Products?
The ones that use chemicals and synthetic materials to give you instant results are the conventional products. They are composed of unnatural materials or materials that are not prohibited to be used but have substantial harmful effects.
Why Conventional Products are Popular?
Conventional products are popular for all the wrong reasons:
- They are easily available everywhere.
- They are produced in abundance using cost-effective unnatural raw materials. These are easy to source and make the products available at a low price.
- They yield fast results. For example, a fairness cream that claims to give results in let’s say 3-months, would be loaded with chemicals that may cause side effects with regular use. These side effects could be redness, itchy skin, blemishes, or even burn marks.
- They are smooth in texture, have great visual appeal, and smell really good.
- They have a long shelf-life.
This all sounds good, isn’t it? Yes, it does, but what hides behind these lucrative advantages is a monster face.
Herbal Beauty Products vs. Conventional Beauty Products
The advantages of conventional products would definitely draw anyone towards them. You need to unveil the truth and understand the truth behind what seems so good-looking.
- Herbal products are manufactured using natural ingredients: Humans are designed in harmony with nature. Anything that nature gives to us, we can easily adopt, accept, and benefit from it, Lotus Herbals Neemwash Neem & Clove Ultra-Purifying Face Wash.
- The natural resources are limited in their availability This makes herbal skincare products comparatively expensive and available in limitation, unlike conventional products that are available for cheap easily.
- Since natural products do not contain chemicals or accelerators, they are gentle on the skin. They might not yield the desired results instantly. You have to keep patience with them to work for you without causing damage to your skin.
- Herbal skincare products would not smell good or have a silk-smooth texture due to the presence of extracts of natural resources. They do not include chemicals and artificial colours and fragrances, making the product as natural as it can be.
- Herbal beauty products do not contain preservatives, which is why their shelf-life is smaller than conventional products. Preservatives are yet another form of chemical component causing harm to the skin.
Why Natural Herbal Products should be Used?
With an understanding of the two types of skincare and makeup products, let’s check out the world of goodness that herbal products bring to you:
- Gentle on the skin: Natural products are not harsh on the skin. They do not cause skin to dry off or become flaky. They keep the skin soft and supple with included natural moisturisers, YouthRx Day & Night Power Regimen Pack.
- No allergic effects: These products do not cause allergies like chemically loaded products do. They are also suitable for all skin types, Radiant Diamond Cellular Radiance Salon Grade Facial Kit. For sensitive skin, it is necessary to understand the inclusion of natural products that one may be allergic to. Moreover, a patch test is always recommended as the skin might react to certain ingredients. For example, vitamin c extract in its natural form contains certain other components that might cause skin to develop allergies.
- Kind to skin and body: As we know skin is the largest body organ, what it absorbs is passed on to other body parts as well. Investing in herbal products maintains your overall body health as they do not add to the body toxins because of paraben-free and preservative-free products, Daily Suncare Combo.
- Goodness of nature: These are made of naturally potent ingredients that address skin issues in the best way, Lotus Herbals Papaya Blem Papaya-N-Saffron Anti-Blemish Cream. The effect would be slow, but long-lasting and beneficial for skin and overall body health.
- Sustainable and eco-friendly: As these Herbal Cosmetic Products are made of natural ingredients, they are easily decomposable. They release a minimum carbon footprint and do not harm the environment. They are also a cruelty-free product that assures safety and care for animals, Lotus Herbal Basiltone Cucumber & Basil Clarifying & Balancing Toner.
As pioneers in the industry of herbal skincare products, Lotus Herbals understands the need for products for healthy, supple, and shiny skin. Its huge range of body, hair, and skincare products, comes with potent natural ingredients. The products are preservative-free, paraben-free, and cruelty-free, which assures goodness to skin and environment. You can also explore a wide range of herbal cosmetic products from Lotus Herbals with the same philosophy of healthy skin and a sustainable environment.