A good hair day makes all the difference!
Here are a few simple do’s and don’ts, a few hair care tips.
- Regular Washing: This ensures your hair is free from from dirt and excess oil. If you have dry hair, washing twice a week is recommended, and if you have oily scalp, alternate days works just fine.
- Condition: Always condition only the ends of your hair and not the scalp. A good conditioner protects your hair from environmental aggressors and heat styling.
- Chemical free shampoos: Sulphates are used for lather and Parabens for preserving, both are known to cause skin irritations and increase hormonal disruptions. Always use plant based natural, chemical free shampoos for healthier hair.
- Dry Naturally: Always air dry or towel dry your dry. Limit blow drying for special occasions. Give your hair some gentle love.
- Wide-toothed Comb: Wet hair is more prone to breakage. Let your hair dry naturally and use a wide toothed com to brush through.
- Water Intake: Drinking at least 3 liters of water daily ensures good hair health.
- Food: Hair is made up of amino acids and protein. Eat more green leafy vegetables, sweet potatoes, fish, nuts and berries.
- Oiling: Once or twice a week condition your hair with warm oil.
- Stress: Stress causes hair fall. Stay calm and happy….
- Hair Treatments: Harsh chemicals used in dying and other hair treatments are extremely damaging, they affect the hair follicles and ultimately lead to hair fall.
- Hair Styling Products: Curlers, Straighteners or regular Blow drying, damages the hair shaft making it drier and prone to breakage. All these tips will help you to understand how to take care of your hair. Most of these hair care tips can be followed at home.
A gentle Sulphate-free formulation, designed to carefully cleanse the scalp and hair, while adding body and shine. Prepared using a unique blend of natural herbs and oils that deeply clean and nourish the scalp. Reetha promotes hair growth, softens hair and removes excess oil. Bhringraj helps strengthen hair and encourage hair growth. Shikakai gently cleans and strengthens hair. Jojoba oil is the only oil whose molecular structure is similar to sebum and hence it helps maintain the scalp’s natural balance. It also adds shine, elasticity and softness to hair. Rosemary helps stimulate hair roots and encourage hair growth, it is also known for its stress-relieving properties. Cedarwood and Thyme are well-known for their strong anti-bacterial qualities and help promote hair growth.
Reetha: An all-natural, eco-friendly and reusable nut, which creates mild suds. Rich in vitamin A, D and E, it promotes hair growth, imparts shine and makes it smooth. A natural tonic that helps achieve thick, bouncy hair.
Shikakai: A rich source of vitamin C, which gives the scalp a collagen boost and helps promote hair growth. A natural alternative to chemical-laden shampoos. It naturally adds shine and softness, fights dandruff, delays grey hair, prevents dry scalp, gently detangles hair and gives stronger thicker hair.
Amla: The Indian Gooseberry abundant in vitamin C and essential fatty acids, helps strengthen hair follicles, cures hair loss, halts pre-mature greying. Has the ability to deeply penetrate the scalp and nourish from within.
Bhringaraj: A potent herb full of nutrients and minerals that help promote hair growth and reduce stress-related hair loss.
Bhrami: Enriched with many biochemical compounds, which help strengthen hair follicles. Helps treat permanent baldness. Bhrami refreshes the mind and acts as a mental tonic that helps increase memory power and mental alertness. It contains nitric oxide, which has a positive impact on brain functioning and mental clarity.
Zero Cruelty * Zero SLES * Zero Paraben * Zero Sulphate * Zero Artificial colouring * Zero Synthetic Fragrances
The ultimate hydrating and nourishing conditioner for dry, stressed hair. The unique concentrated blend of plant-based emollients detangle, add volume and soften hair. Aloe vera and Licorice contain enzymes that directly promote healthy hair growth. Amla is full of essential fatty acids that help strengthen the hair follicles and prevent premature greying of hair.
Rosemary helps stimulate hair roots and encourage hair growth, it is also known for its stress-relieving properties. Cedarwood is well-known for its strong anti-bacterial qualities and helps promote hair growth.
Aloe vera: Enriched with proteolytic enzymes which repair dead skin cells on the scalp. It leaves the hair smooth and shiny, promotes hair growth, prevents itching, reduces dandruff and deeply conditions the hair.
Gotu kola: Originated from Eastern Asia, contains active substances that promote healthy hair and calms the nervous system. it helps hair loss associated to stress and enables hair to regenerate.
Licorice: Packed with flavonoid, volatile oils and plant sterols which soothe dry scalp and prevent dandruff. It traps essential moisture and keeps the scalp nourished.
Lemon: Rich in vitamin C and B, folic acid and minerals such as phosphorous, magnesium and calcium make it the perfect solution for voluminous, healthy hair.
Zero Cruelty * Zero SLES * Zero Paraben * Zero Sulphate * Zero Artificial coloring * Zero Synthetic Fragrance
Rejuvenating Hair Oil
Rejuvenating Hair Oil is carefully handcrafted to combine a rich blend of Moroccan, Almond and nourishing Coconut and Olive oils, along with enriching botanicals and healing essential oils, to create an Ultra-luxurious oil that has the ability to deeply penetrate the hair, to repair the damage, protect from colour degeneration, reduce thermal damage, increase elasticity and enhance shine while promoting restoration.
Coconut oil: Rich in antioxidants, anti-microbial properties, lauric acid and fatty acids, which help strengthen hair, condition the scalp and help re-grow hair. Extremely beneficial for preventing hair loss; cools the scalp and prevents dandruff.
Olive oil: Also known as “liquid gold”, rich in vitamin A, E and antioxidants. It helps protect the keratin in hair and seals in moisture, leaving you with stronger, softer, manageable hair.
Almond oil: Enriched with omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin E and magnesium, it nourishes and strengthens the hair. Adds shine and silkiness to the hair as well as heals damaged hair.
Moroccan oil: A potent oil rich in vitamin A, C and E, loaded with antioxidants, which help boost cell production which results in healthier hair.
Rosemary: It has a high nutritional value and anti-inflammatory properties which make it an excellent ingredient for nourishing the hair follicles and soothing the scalp. Known to thicken the hair and add shine.
Lavender: Extremely effective in treating stress-related hair loss. it cures insomnia, stress, anxiety and depression. A potent oil that treats dandruff and Alopecia.
Formulated without: Lauryl Sulphate, Glycols, Petrochemicals, Artificial Fragrance, Animal derivatives, T.E.A, D.E.A, Synthetic colours, Silicones, Parabens or Glutens
These tips are shared by Ma Earth Botanicals; a company committed to nature-inspired wellness. They combine timeless natural remedies with signature Aromatherapy to balance your body’s earth, wind, fire, water, and ether.
Save 10% at Ma Earth Botanicals. Use code “ABOUTHER10” at checkout.