Father’s Day is around the corner. Mark your calendar this year it falls on the 19th of June. It is a day that allows us to celebrate the man who is our protector, mentor, and guide during our childhood and all through our lives.
This bond acquires a unique tone when it comes to a father and his daughter. For a daughter, her father is her hero, her first role model and someone with whom she compares every man.
So if on this Father’s day you want to show your father what he means to you, we are there to help. We have collected some Father Day quotes that describe this beautiful bond. These quotes are emotional, inspirational and funny. Take your pick and write a lovely message to your Father. It could be on a father’s day card, a what’s app message, or it could be your what’s app status. You could choose to have them printed on Father’s Day gifts like a mug, a t-shirt or a cushion cover.
Also Read: Love, The Father-Daughter Way
Father’s Day Quotes
1. I smile because you’re my father. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it.” – Unknown.
2. Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing Dad – Unknown.
3. My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived and let me watch him do it.” – Unknown
4. “When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.” – Linda Poindexter
5. “A father holds his daughter’s hand for a short while, but he holds her heart forever.”– Unknown.
6. “I am a princess not because I have a prince, but because my father is a king.” – Unknown.
7. “When I’m at my best, I am my father’s daughter.” – Unknown
8. “A little girl giggles when she is denied an ice cream by her mother. She knows daddy will get her some later.” – Unknown
9. No one in this world can love a girl more than her father.
10. “A good father will leave his imprint on his daughter for the rest of her life.” – Dr James Dobson
11. “Some people don’t believe in heroes, but they haven’t met my dad.”-Unknown.
12. “In the darkest days, when I feel inadequate, unloved and unworthy, I remember whose daughter I am, and I straighten my crown.” – Unknown.
13. “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person; he believed in me.” – Jim Valvano
14. “A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.” – Unknown
15 “You have seen me at my worst, yet you think that I am the best. I love you, Dad.” – Unknown
16. “Dad: a daughter’s first love.” – Unknown
17 “A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men. “Gregory Lang.
18. ‘Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad’- Anne Geddes
19 ‘A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow’- Unknown
20. A father doesn’t tell you that he loves you. He shows you.’- Dimitri the Stoneheart
21. No man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much”-Hedy Lamarr
Also Read: A Father and his Daughter…
Go ahead, pick up a gift for your father and use these quotes to tell him what he means to you.
Happy Father’s Day!
What do you think?